Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Hybrid Author

 I'm lucky to live in an area ripe with literary talent. Right from the start of this journey I had a wealth of knowledgeable and talent writers to draw inspiration, motivation, and education from. People like Dianne Sagan. Now the rest of the world can benefit as well. Because ...
The Hybrid Author, by Dianne G. Sagan, is now available on Amazon.com.
View The Hybrid Author book cover.jpg in slide showWith a publishing industry in constant change, authors find themselves trying to make decisions about whether or not to self-publish or traditionally publish. Mrs. Sagan’s book explains what a hybrid author is, what options are available, and how to decide what path to take in this ground breaking book. It includes interviews with C. J. Lyons, Joanna Penn, J. A. Konrath, Hugh C. Howey, Marie Force, Barbara Morgenroth, Jennifer Archer, and of course, Travis Erwin. 
Author of 21 books, ten ghostwritten (six of which were best sellers), Mrs. Sagan is a hybrid author with books published traditionally and self-published. She brings her experience and knowledge to writers in this timely book.
View Dianne 2.jpg in slide show
Reviewers are calling a treasure full of information valuable to all writers. You'll want to add it to you personal resources. You can find out more about Mrs. Sagan and follow her at http://thehybridauthor.com

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like something that could be useful to me for sure.

Dianne G. Sagan said...

Thanks to Travis for having me on his blog today and letting me interview him for my new book. :) I hope you enjoy the book and get a lot out of it, Charles. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Dianne

Jackie | Blackbuck Hunting said...

Thanks for sharing this. I admire a lot of authors and I often look for new and promising ones. I wish the best for his future undertakings!

David Cranmer said...

Thank you for the introduction, Travis. I'll follow the links.

Hoffen73 said...

I'm always looking for the facts to be portrayed in fiction as far as the scenery and settings including time line and chronology of events. So grateful for your attention to readers that pay attention and I agree I've put down some books just for that simple mis-attention to details.

Also enjoyed meeting you personally in Norman, Oklahoma. I look forward to reading your books.

~ DUSTIN STUTZMAN